1) Vinton AC, Vasseur DA. Resource Limitation determines realized thermal performance of consumers in trophodynamic models. Ecology Letters. 2022
2) Vinton AC, Gascoigne SJL, Sepil I & Salguero-Gómez R. The environment-dependent nature of plasticity’s ability to facilitate or hinder adaptive evolution. Accepted at Trends in Ecology & Evolution.
3) Vinton AC, Vasseur DA. Evolutionary tracking is determined by differential selection on demographic rates and density dependence. Ecology & Evolution. 2020
4) Cohen MS, Hawkins MB, Knox-Hayes J, Vinton AC, Cruz A. A laboratory study of host use by the cuckoo catfish Synodontis multipunctatus. Environmental Biology of Fishes. 2018
5) PhD dissertation: Vinton AC. How Eco-Evolutionary Interactions Mitigate Climate Risk: A Theoretical Perspective. Yale University 2021
6) Undergraduate thesis: Vinton AC. Host-Parasite Interactions: The Cuckoo Catfish and Non-Sympatric Host. University of Colorado at Boulder 2014